We are kicking off “Featured Driver Friday” with NYC driver Timothy G:
1) How did you find out about Wrapify? I was browsing Facebook, following links for ways to make extra side cash. I already had two jobs but to be paid while driving to both sounded too good to be true! So I downloaded the app and began driving.
2) Why did you sign up? Since it was a free download, I figured there was nothing to lose. I had done some research and I saw some reviews.What convinced me was that it was a recent start-up, and I saw an article on TechCrunch. It didn’t ask for too much information on signing up either and that put my skepticism at ease.
3) How was the process? Easy hard? The process from the beginning has been easy. Singing up, communicating, vehicle photos, joining a campaign, reviewing the amount of wrap you want for the car, filling out the payroll paperwork, and getting paid! Everything has been smooth and straightforward.
4) What are you going to do with the extra cash? I used the extra cash to start our vlog “On the road with the Gagnays” and as of now, what I earn from Wrapify, funds our adventures! We just brought the “Empire Pass” and look forward to visiting New York’s state parks. We try to teach my two young daughters that there is more outside the city.
5) Would you recommend Wrapify to your friends? I have and continue to. Honestly, anyone who listens, I try to promote Wrapify. People are really curious and I am surprised that there are not more people taking advantage of such an easy way to make extra money.
6) What have your family and/or friends thought about Wrapify? My wife was extremely hesitant and did not really approve but she came around and actually loved the last wrap—my daughters and my wife called it the Barbie car. The kids absolutely love it and my oldest has talked about it in her school.
7) In what region of the country do you live? I live in the Northeast United States of America. NYC to be more specific. Born and raised.
8) What kind of car do you drive? What would be your dream car? I currently have a 2016 Kia Sorento AWD LX. I would love to get the Audi Q7 with Prestige 3.0 TSFI with all the bells and whistles including the amazing sound system.
9) Do you have any hobbies? What do you like doing in your spare time? I dabble in PlayStation Sports games, but mainly I love traveling. Loading up the girls and picking up enough clothes for the weekend and just hitting the road.